"I'm just so busy...not working, but busy playing, because work is play when it's something you like." -Andy Warhol

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Time Flies!

I cannot believe that summer is coming to an end! I say it every year, but this year it literally flew by! I officially go back to work next week and the kids start back the following week. HOLY COW! I'm not ready. Not to mention I start grad classes on Monday. It's going to be a busy week!
 I spent 7 hours in my classroom on Thursday trying to get things organized and making it look like a fun place to learn and it's not even close to being done. BUT I'm learning that it's never going to be perfect and I need to tone down my OCD. There is just so much work to be done. However, I am happy with how it looks so far. I'll try and remember to snap some pictures so you can see too :) In the mean time, below are my "summer in pictures" snapshots. I really can't complain...I got to relax, spend time with my  favorite people and soak up the sun..What's better than that?? I'm re-charged and ready for the school year to start! (we'll see if I have the same feelings come October ;)
Aubrey Lynn graduated from SHS!
Had a lot of fun with this bike!
Hung out with one of my favorite cousins!
Visited this chica and went to LI beach :)

celebrated birthdays with friends


Billy finally came home from SC
in August!
lots of kayaking on the lake

spent a day in Lake George with the fam!




took a trip to Maine!

Had so much fun at the beach :)

loved this baby alll summer long :)

until next time,

xoxo Christina Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment